Nanoloop : Free Mobile Android Applications
Motorola TouchZine HD,HTC Hero,DELL Mini3i,General Mobile DSTL1,Highscreen PP5420,Motorola Heron,Motorola Morrison,Motorola Sawgrass,LG Ally,HTC T-Mobile G4 (Tattoo),Htc desire mobile phone(Bravo),HTC Legend (G6),Samsung Samsung galaxy s (GT-I9000),Htc desire mobile phone HD,Motorola Milestone,Motorola Milestone 2,Droid X
Nanoloop V1.2 for Android, free android apps, htc android apps free:
Nanoloop is really a minimalistic but complete sequencer/synthesizer/sampler package.
Check out www.nanoloop.com/android for music examples.
– Six channels, each may be synth or sampler
– 8 patterns and two instruments per channel
– Without headaches to utilize stepsequencer
– FM-, noise- and filtered wave synthesizer
– Sample via microphone
– Re-sample, export samples
– Load samples from SD-card
– Song editor with loop function
– Send and receive projects via e-mail
– Files suitable for the iPhone version (via iTunes only)
– Export songs to device’s music library (Ogg Vorbis format)
A couple of example projects are included.
Nanoloop for Android isn’t a “port” with the original version for Game Boy™, nor can it simulate sound chips. It is often developed on your own with this platform.
Nanoloop doesn’t work with an connection to the internet (see “permissions”), so that you can be 100% sure it doesn’t transmit personal data, show ads or waste bandwidth.
Nanoloop creates a number of devices, including Htc desire mobile phone, Motorola Droid and in addition midrange phones including HTC Legend and XPERIA X10 mini. However, this is actually the first release as well as it’s not been tested on all Android devices yet. In the event you experience crashes or another problems, please report them via e-mail or even the anonymous bug report form at www.nanoloop.com. Thanks.
– touch sensitivity issues on some devices (xperia) fixed
Updated: April 13, 2011
Current Version: 1.2
Requires Android: 1.6 or more
|Category:||Free Mobile Android Applications|
|Download:||Nanoloop (834.24 kB)|